Car Side Window Replacement
FAST, AFFORDABLE, & FRIENDLY CAR WINDOW REPLACEMENT
No matter what type of vehicle you drive, you have side windows. The question is how many? Coupes have two, sedans & SUV’s have at least four, while minivans can have six or more. That’s a lot of glass and it can be broken easily. Broken windows caused by hail damage is the one we see most often in Northern Colorado but car door glass and other side windows can be damaged in any number of ways, including:
- Theft or attempted theft
- Auto collisions & accidents
- Fallen trees & tree limbs
- Baseballs, golf balls, etc.
COLORADO’S CHOICE FOR CAR DOOR GLASS REPLACEMENT
Professional Auto Glass comes to you. When you damage a car side window, door glass, vent glass or quarter glass – repair is unfortunately often not an option. Glass repair can only be performed on laminated glass, such as windshields, when two layers of glass are combined together with a plastic coating. A majority of vehicle side windows are constructed with a single glass pane known as tempered glass. Therefore, in most cases, side windows will need to be replaced.
At Professional Auto Glass we have professional glass fitters who will help you determine the right course of action.
Top Reasons To Get Your Side Car Glass Replaced
1. The number one most important reason for replacing your cracked or broken side window is safety.
2. Needless to say, the damage will only get worse over time as the break-point weakens. Car side glass cracks have the potential to grow, expand, and contract due to temperature fluctuations, an object such as a rock striking the glass, or dirt being introduced to the crack.
3. Any of these factors could worsen the crack and potentially cause the weakened glass to shatter.
4. Finally, another huge reason to get your damaged side windows replaced is that it is the law in Colorado. A damaged windshield can impact or reduce your visibility.