Insurance & Auto Glass
If you have comprehensive coverage on your automobile it is possible that there will be no charge for your windshield repair. Many major insurance companies offer the incentive for “NO COST, NO DEDUCTIBLE” windshield repair with comprehensive coverage.
Once you have chosen Professional Auto Glass to provide your service, contact your insurance company and we will do the rest.
Insurance companies offer this incentive for various reasons:
- Windshield Repair saves significant money compared to a replacement.
- Windshield Repair helps keep policy premiums down.
- Windshield Repair is a safer alternative when possible.
- Windshield Repair restores the original windshield to like-new quality.
- Windshield Repair eliminates problems associated with replacements.